Hole-In-One Prize Pot
NEW for 2018 we will be running a Hole-in-One prize pot for all official club competitions.
The Hole-in-One prize pot is to raise funds for ON COURSE PROJECTS and costs £1 per week. The pot starts at £200 and will increase with participation.
50% of all monies taken will increase the pot and 50% will go to on course projects.
- £1 entry per competition must be paid before playing.
- Only those who have paid before playing are eligible to win the prize pot.
- 50% will increase the Hole-in-One prize pot (after the initial £200 has been taken) and 50% will go to on course projects.
- Prize pot will be given to anyone achieving a hole in one during an official club competition, who has entered the hole-in-one prize pot that day.
- In the event of 2 or more holes in one during the same competition, the pot will be split equally.
- The prize will be given in the form of a voucher to spend anywhere the winner chooses.
- The pot will restart at £200 once it has been won with the same rules.
- If at the end of the season there is more than the original £200 in the pot, 50% will be used for on course projects and 50% will be carried over to the following season.